REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The refund policy of Bestcontentwriter.in is very clear and transparent. Customers are of prime importance to us and any type of request for a refund will be considered seriously.
You can ask for a refund if the content:
- Is not delivered on time
- Has the presence of plagiarism
- Lacks the quality compared to the sample provided
- Has the presence of mistakes
Conditions to demand a refund:
- Request for the refund has to be made within 2 days of delivery of the work.
- A request for a refund has to be made with the proper evidence to support the above-mentioned mistakes.
Our refund policy offers two options for the clients:
• Option One:
Return of cash deducting the GST amount. But we may display the content on our website as a sample excluding the client’s personal details. But the client is not allowed to use it in any manner in the future.
• Option Two:
We will refund half the amount with the assurance from our side that the content will not be used in any manner in the future.
Transparency of our Refund Policy
We have a transparent refund policy to help our customers not to be disappointed with our services.
- If you demand for a refund due to the aforementioned reasons, we will consider your demand with due regard and are ready for a full or partial refund.
- We would like to inform you that any request to cancel the order before the final delivery of the content will not be entertained and thus such cases are not liable for a refund.
- You can take enough time to review our samples and can place the order if found satisfactory.
- Once an order is placed we start with your work immediately. So the cancellation of the order under any circumstances is not entertained.
Processing of Refund
- Once a refund request is placed, our team will check its validity.
- On the successful verification, money will be deposited back deducting the processing fees.
Policy of Revision
- Any request for revision apart from the initial requirement is subject to additional charges.